kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu May 30 21:42:47 BST 2002

Neil Stevens <neil at qualityassistant.com> wrote:
> 5. Test it on a wide range of hardware, to see if it's snappy like the
> current locolor default.
> 6. Test it on locolor hardware at all?

This is a good point, but it's already been solved somewhat.

Mosfet solved it pre-KPersonalizer when he figured out how to make the
HiColor default style automatically give way to the LoColor default
style when needed. I imagine the same trick can be implemented so that
Keramik style automatically yields to the LoColor default on locolor
hardware.

HiColor was great and served its time well...

Cheers,
Navin.