kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Alexander Kellett kelletta at eidetica.com
Thu May 30 23:00:33 BST 2002

[
   skip this if your not tacket / qwertz,
   or else read if your really bored :)
]

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 01:50:13AM +0200, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> On Thursday 30 May 2002 23:32, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> > And now my niggles in a pictorial form:
>
> Oh, to just prevent some further well-meant suggestions:
> I just talked to qwertz and he looks basically forward to having Keramik and
> Crystal as a new default.

<snip>

> Please respect Qwertz's perfectionism (he's the author after all and an
> extremely talented one which I wouldn't want to miss).

Very much agreed.

Thanks for the quick reply, in any case its nice
to look at the art side of kde every once in a while :)

Thanks to you and all the other artists for making
KDE's look what it is. After all, the look of KDE2 was
what switched me over from hacking a bit on gnome :)

cheers,
Alex