kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Raffaele Sandrini sandrini at kde.org
Thu May 30 22:08:04 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 22:56, Neil Stevens wrote:
> They do so for marketing reasons, it's very simple.
> They work to attract your attention so that they can mold your thoughts and
> increase your desire for their product.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You've got the point :-) !

> These same companies also tend to do things like change file formats
> regularly, implement their own incompatible proprietary extensions to
> standard protocols, and more to further their own marketing goals.

To all out there? Has this in any way something to do with that issue?
Changing a fileformat with changing a layout? Only because we're
standardisizing our file formats (wich also _not_ means that we wont change
them) we also have to do that on our styles. Urgs that would be very very
sad.

--
Raffaele Sandrini <sandrini at kde.org>