kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero at redhat.de
Thu May 30 19:31:33 BST 2002

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Neil Stevens wrote:

> > You're just conservative - thats all. If you wan't to keep the "old"
> > style the its ok but _please_ do not turn other ideas down like that.
> > Please stick to real arguments.
>
> Yes, I'm being conservative.  Navindra made a proposal with no argument but
> marketing, and I'm answering with a challenge to show that this change
> will actually make KDE the better desktop.

KDE is already the better desktop. ;)

> It's the supporters of Keramik who have no argument but subjectivity.

That's true for both sides - since this is purely a look thing, I don't
think you can expect *objective* arguments from either side.

"It's been that way since 2.0" is neither an argument for always keeping
it that way, nor for dumping it.

LLaP
bero

--
This message is provided to you under the terms outlined at
http://www.bero.org/terms.html