kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Thu May 30 19:34:23 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 19:32, Klas Kalass wrote:
> I would like to add my 2 cents as well:
> One thing I really like about highcolor is the visual feedback one gets for
> everything clickable, i.e. highlighting of buttons when the mouse is over
> them. I would like that for keramik very much.

It's the one main reason I'm using Liquid and stopped using Keramik - it does
that even more than Highcolor while Keramik doesn't do that at all.

My other gripe about Keramik is the big buttons/combo's mentioned before.
Those issues can surely be solved and after that I think it's the best widget
style created to date. And as for the default style, Liquid is not a standard
style and highcolor indeed begins to look outdated, so whether we fix 'my'
gripes or not, please make it the default anyway :)

Martijn