kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Thu May 30 19:38:38 BST 2002

Am Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2002 20:34 schrieb Martijn Klingens:
[...]
> Those issues can surely be solved and after that I think it's the best
> widget style created to date. And as for the default style, Liquid is not a
> standard style and highcolor indeed begins to look outdated, so whether we
> fix 'my' gripes or not, please make it the default anyway :)
I just thought I'd second this because I forgot to mention in my original mail
that I really like keramik as well and think it would be just perfect once
all the issues raised here are fixed. If they are not I would probably prefer
highcolor, but this is not very strong, so please make keramik default.

Klas