kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Daniel Naber daniel.naber at t-online.de
Thu May 30 12:51:19 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 13:31, Daniel Molkentin wrote:

> I don't know his contracts and if SuSE considers HighColor to be
> "theirs" (I don't think the do).

If the licencse is GPL or LGPL we don't have to care "whose" stuff this is.
This is what the (L)GPL is all about: it gives us all the rights we need.
Look at CVS, the files are copyright by Stephan, Simon and many, many
other people. If they are copyright by Suse or not, it just doesn't make
any difference (of course we should still ask if it's okay to include it,
even if it's not necessary).

Regards
 Daniel

--