kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Thu May 30 12:31:54 BST 2002

Moin!

On Thursday 30 May 2002 13:23, Roberto Teixeira wrote:
>Although I don't think it should be a problem, this will have to be
> discussed with Conectiva, since the icons belong to them. And honestly this
> is one of my problems with using Crystal as default... I haven't got
> anything against Conectiva (obviously) and I have no doubts they'll change
> the license and whatever it's needed. But somehow I have problems with the
> default iconset belonging to a company... well, it's probably just
> nitpicking

Yupp. Furthermore in his Mail, Waldo stated that if someone imports his work
into KDE CVS, he gives KDE the permission to use it, especially if the
contributions' importance is very high.

Also, the originial HighColor Theme was designed by Tackat, who is employed by
SuSE. I don't know his contracts and if SuSE considers HighColor to be
"theirs" (I don't think the do).

That's why I don't really see a problem with that, but IANAL ;)

Cheers,

</daniel>