Vim KPart (with KTextEditor)

Mickael Marchand marchand at kde.org
Mon May 27 18:08:15 BST 2002

Hi,

It's mostly ready :)
debug is still going on, but it works really fine for me (tm)

I would like to include it in KDE (as I told to Dirk a few weeks ago)
My only problem is to find where :)
We provide the kpart with a kcm module for its configuration. The whole
thing is really small.

I guess you won't agree for kdebase/kdelibs :), so where should I
upload it in CVS ?
(for now, the vim kpart can be found in kvim's cvs until I move it in
KDE)

another question (already asked on kmail at kde.org without any answer so
don't tell me to do so please) :
is there any plan to use KTextEditor in kmail (like empath does) ?
if noone works on it, would a patch for this be accepted ?

Regards,
Mik

--
Mickael Marchand
Engineer student, Ecole des Mines de Douai - France