Vim KPart (with KTextEditor)

Daniel Naber daniel.naber at t-online.de
Mon May 27 19:09:56 BST 2002

On Monday 27 May 2002 19:08, Mickael Marchand wrote:

> is there any plan to use KTextEditor in kmail (like empath does) ?
> if noone works on it, would a patch for this be accepted ?

I'd like to see the current Kedit in KMail be replaced by KTextEditor, so
that we can use e.g. Kate (that's possible then, isn't it?). So a patch
would be great. On the other hand, some people would prefer to clean up
the composer class before adding more features. I guess your patch will be
welcome, as long as it's clean and doesn't add things that could be
considered as "bloat".

Regards
 Daniel

--