Other math applications (+ some patches and farewell)

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Thu May 2 13:10:54 BST 2002

El Tuesday 30 April 2002 10:18, Christian Parpart escribió:
> Hi all,

Hello,

> KMathCenter is a math science application wich intents to go
> into the kde-edu package set.

I would prefer you to join other efforts instead of starting another
application (although as I can see it's not in an early state)
either in working in Kalamaris (one of my applications) or with KMathPlot
(somewhere in sourceforge I think).

You can see the features and download Kalamaris at
http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/kalamaris.html

with screenshots at
http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/kalamaris_screenshots.html
and another screenshots of the same openGL widget at
http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/kbillar_screenshots.html

I'd like to say also that due to getting burn-out lately and having some
health problems I'm leaving all my KDE related works (thus I'm leaving all
the mailing lists subscriptions/conferences/activities) for some time at
least, in order to relax, get better and get some more time for real-life
away from computers.

I have some patches in my HD that I didn't commit. If anyone is interested
in polishing them and commit, just tell me and I'll send them to you, they
include:

1) The popup+auto completion mode with the new automatic completion "gray"
look.
2) A patch for ksnapshot to allow it to grab animations as well, so that
it's very easy to have a mng movie from a window.
3) A small change to Qt to make it allow horizontal wheel events.

I've enjoyed the last 5 years with all of you. Take care.

Greetings,

PS: Note that I've already unsubscribed from all the lists, so please Cc me
directly if you expect me to read your answer.
--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
Student of Mathematics  - larrosa at kde.org
http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/
Search for beauty, it's the only thing which is worth in this nasty world.