kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Allan Sandfeld Jensen snowwolf at one2one-networks.com
Fri Jun 14 15:59:27 BST 2002

On Thursday 13 June 2002 09:28, Vadim Plessky wrote:
> On Thursday 13 June 2002 5:17 am, Maks Orlovich wrote:
>
> I like Maks' modifications better (not to offend anyone here).
Yes, they are very good. But a little too shiny.

> But:
> 1) widgets still look like to blurry
>  check top part of buttons, scrollbars
>
> 2) scrollbars's arows and listboxes' arrows are HUGE
> I know this issue was addresed soem time ago - but ANY kind of testing
> would be useful only with well-sized widgets. Before this, it's too early
> to say wether widget looks ok with this color, or not.
>
> 3) Window Decoratiojns - they are BLUE on all screenshots!
> No respect for theme colors (color scheme).
> To tell more: Atlas and Win2k colors look like incompatible with this
> (Keramik-Blue) Window Decorations.

Take a look at these screenshots then:

http://sneulv.dk/snapshot-atlas.png
http://sneulv.dk/snapshot-default.png
http://sneulv.dk/snapshot-redmond2000.png
http://sneulv.dk/snapshot-default.png

It uses both the base and the blend colour for colourizing the window
decorations.  Unfortunately this method doesnt look very good on
colourschemes that does not have gradients.

The patch is attached.

greetings
Allan