KGX? WTF?

Shawn Gordon shawn at thekompany.com
Fri Jul 26 00:33:44 BST 2002

At 03:15 PM 7/25/2002, you wrote:
>On Thursday 25 July 2002 23:50, Shawn Gordon wrote:
>
> > There isn't enough meat in the story to really understand what is going
> > on, but it seems that diluting years of work to establish the KDE
> > "brand" to through it out the door to do what appears to be appeasing
> > RMS seems foolhardy to me.
>
>Yeah, let's all bash the League again!

I hardly would call this League bashing even by stretching anything I said
(or what was in the story) till it was infinitely thin and
frictionless.  However, now that you've brought it up...... :)

>Ever heard of LAMP (=Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)? Does the Apache group
>complain that "LAMP" is called the way it is? I don't think so.

actually no, I haven't heard of LAMP (maybe I did, and I forgot), but at
least that appears to make some sense if I am properly extrapolating what
it does based on the name, now if it was called GLAMP, then that would seem
silly to me.

>Regards
>  Daniel
>
>--