KGX? WTF?

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Thu Jul 25 23:36:13 BST 2002

Daniel,

I don't know who posted it on Linux&Main, but the whoever did it was stupid to
bring this up. As much as I know the League was still just in discussing
stages, nothing more then some emails swaps...

Personally I don't think that KGX thing is needed (and I object to grant the
GNU thing an honour in a name like KGX) and I explained myself there. I don't
think that we need this thing at all since (as much as I know) KDE is aiming
to be a solution not only for Linux, but for other unices/unices-clones as
well..

This is of course - just my personal opinion. I think that the situation
should stay as it is now. KDE is well known world-wide, users knows about it,
media knows about it.

Hetz