Rearranged KControl

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at kde.org
Wed Jul 24 23:58:54 BST 2002

Hi

- "Address Book Configuration", "Component
> Chooser", "Email"'s preferred email client and "Konsole"'s default terminal
> application should be merged.

Hi

Integrating the mail client and terminal application selection into the
component chooser should be fairly easy. I'd say ~ 1/2 to 1 hour. I don't
know how the Address Book Configuration should fit in. It's quite more
complex with the various backends, which could be used together at the same
time.
---

If it's decided to merge those configs I would do the first two integrations.
If someone could tell me a usability wise good integration of the Addressbook
stuff, I would offer myself to fix that too.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger