Rearranged KControl

Tobias Koenig tokoe82 at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 25 10:07:49 BST 2002

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 10:58:54PM +0000, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Hi
Hi,

> If it's decided to merge those configs I would do the first two integrations.
> If someone could tell me a usability wise good integration of the Addressbook
> stuff, I would offer myself to fix that too.
The Addressbook stuff does neither deal with any components nor you can
exchange a central part of software like the editor interface or the mail
client.
It's just a configuration dialog for a library (libkabc), that you can't
integrate into a single program. So why should it go into this control modul?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
In a world without walls and fences who