Can't add "increase/decrease font sizes" icons to location toolbar

John Firebaugh jfirebaugh at kde.org
Wed Jul 24 04:13:18 BST 2002

The problem is that Increase/Decrease Font Size are KHTMLPart actions.
KHTMLPart has only a main toolbar entry in its ui file. In KEditToolbar, you
can add any part's actions to any toolbar. Then, the gui entries might be
written out to the wrong local ui file (konquerorui.rc instead of
khtml_browser.rc in this case).

I can think of several ways to fix this.
0) Disallow inserting part actions in shell toolbars via KEditToolbar.
1) Add an empty location toolbar node to khtmlpart.ui.
2) Have KEditToolbar display an artificial "Location Toolbar <khtmlpart>"
entry in the dropdown.
3) Implement proper merging of toolbar actions in KEditToolbar. I'd really
like to see this happen, but it would probably be quite difficult to get
right.

Anyone got any other ideas?