Woops

Ellis Whitehead kde at ellisw.net
Tue Jul 23 17:01:45 BST 2002

Hi Guys,

Short story:
I could try to address one keyboard issue in the next couple weeks.  What
should this be?

Long story:
I killed my harddrive controller a while back while installing a CD-RW drive.
How I don't know. ;)  Anyhow, my computer is up and running again now, but
I'll be extremely busy for the next two weeks, at which point I'll be back
living in Germany again.  However, I'm not taking a complete computer with me
(just a couple hard drives), so when I'll be able to code again is uncertain.
Not soon, anyhow.  I've received a number of requests for bug fixes, and have
a lot of uncommitted code written to deal with problems that came up in
kword.  All I could probably try to handle in the next two weeks would be
maybe one bug, so I'd like to hear what would be most needed...

Cheers,
Ellis