Constructive feedback from Eugenia

Eugenia Loli-Queru eloli at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:47:45 BST 2002

>For your reading pleasure: http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=1347
> (Auto-disapearing menu-options? *yuck*)

That was just a suggestion. The "Help on Desktop" should go away /me
thinks...

>On the bright side,  we can pick the ones we do like :-)

Pick them all. Pick them all. I promise to bake cookies for everyone if you
do! :) :)

Especially the automatic resize of Kicker when Taskbar needs it. It really
makes a difference if someone wants a Dock-like environment...

(I hope this email will make it to the mailing lists, as I am not
subscribed... :o)

Thank you all,
Eugenia