Constructive feedback from Eugenia

Eugenia Loli-Queru eloli at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 00:07:57 BST 2002

>> Especially the automatic resize of Kicker when Taskbar needs it. It
really
>> makes a difference if someone wants a Dock-like environment...

>If you want that, then please check out Kasbar (Panel->Extensions->Kasbar).

No, KasBar doesn't cut it for what I want to do. Only a handful of people
run KasBar anyway. Remember the "defaults" point... ;-)
The point is that Kicker should recognize the need for more space when it is
requested from Taskbar, and it should resize itself when needed (eg. when
new applications need 150 pix in the TaskBar), until it reaches the
boundaries of the screen left and right. Then, and only then, resize the
entries of taskbar itself from 150pix to something smaller.

Regards,
Eugenia