XML version of feature plan

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Dec 4 23:04:00 GMT 2002

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 15:57, Tim Jansen wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 December 2002 21:13, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> > So you are basically proposing to also generate the jobs page from the
> > features xml file?
>
> At least this is the part that would interest me. For example the password
> registry/KWallet is a feature that I would really like to have, and it is
> in the red section of the TODO list since the 3.0 feature plan. I know the
> (incomplete) code that is in the repository, but I don't know whether I can
> do anything to change it. Are the people still working on it? Is there
> unreleased code? Is there something that I can do?

   Propose design. :)  That was my project to start with, and really most of
the backend is done, though it needs some major fixes.  I know what those
fixes are and what needs to be done, but I haven't had much motivation since
I haven't really got any requirements for the front end/API.  What should it
look like, where does it hook in, etc?  I have some ideas of what I would
like to see, but I need to know what different apps and KIO need.

--

George Staikos