Go button in Konqueror hidden by ">>"

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Thu Apr 18 05:06:22 BST 2002

On Wednesday, 17 April 2002 23:27, John Firebaugh wrote:
> Hmm... the patch was supposed to make the >> menu disappear. I have a
> custom toolbar configuration, and it does work for me... Hmm, it also works
> for the default configuration. Are you sure you are running qt with the
> patch?

yes, I was sure... until...

> It definitely fixes it for me.

 ... a kdeinit later, it fixes it for me too.

Sorry for the 10 minutes reading I forced you too. I definitely seem to need
sleep (or cutting off one of the exactly 4 different activities - kid,
helping wife with computer use, mail, my thesis code compiling - that I do at
the same time)

Thanks. Please apply. This closes 26553 and perhaps a few more (there is at
least one filed to kstyle). I will look for them and close them.

Sorry again

CT