Mimetype names (Re: mimetypes for zipped files)

David Faure david at mandrakesoft.com
Thu Apr 11 10:58:51 BST 2002

On Wednesday 10 April 2002 23:21, Marc Mutz wrote:
> So, we still should have a location under www.kde.org (and I'd include the
> year just to be consistent; also we might see ourselves producing _more_
> (versions of) DTDs than the W3C!) for the kpartgui.dtd.

If we do that, then we can't produce two versions of the DTD the same year.
Or... if we include the KDE version number in the URL, then the year is useless.
That's my concern with the year: it's both too precise and not precise enough,
depending on the cases.

David FAURE, david at mandrakesoft.com, faure at kde.org
http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/