Help get KDE apps into Hungarian education

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:31:48 GMT 2022

Hi Áron,
great to hear!
Is GCompris already in the list for schools? It has Hungarian translation
completed at every version (we plan a v3.0 for mid-January).
There are software like kalzium in https://invent.kde.org/education/, even
if the translation is not fully completed in Hungarian (maybe the FSF.hu
can help regarding the missing translation if they have people interested).

Cheers,

Johnny