Help need for Akademy with missing feature in app HTML5 + Cordova/Phonegap

Kenny Duffus kenny at kde.org
Fri Sep 16 11:16:14 BST 2022

Hi

We need help for Akademy with fixing a missing feature in the mobile check-in app we will be using that integrates with our conference management system, Indico (https://github.com/indico/indico) we are currently using v2.3

The app is its an HTML5 app wrapped in Cordova/Phonegap https://github.com/indico/indico-checkin

This is for the Team to use and is not to be confused with the various apps for attendees to access the event programme which are available but do a separate job

The critical missing feature which is stopping us from being able to use it is:

Users from all registration forms are combined in a single attendees list per event
https://github.com/indico/indico-checkin/issues/23

This means we end up with all the registrations from Akademy itself mixed in with T-shirts, Lunch, Daytrip & the Supercomputer visit with no way to tell them apart. It would also be good to be able to use it for some of the other forms

There is also a very helpful missing improvement in:

Attendees list unsorted
https://github.com/indico/indico-checkin/issues/24

Let me know if anyone has any questions and I will try to get them answered for you

When we initially tested the app a while back we only had the one form so didn't see this issue

Thanks

--

	Kenny
	(Pronouns: he/him)