Re: Help need for Akademy with missing feature in app HTML5 + Cordova/Phonegap

Kenny Duffus kenny at kde.org
Fri Sep 16 19:49:56 BST 2022

It has been pointed out that this request was maybe unclear on what effect the problem is causing us

What is needing to be fixed is the tool that we will be using to manage all of registration on site with, so it not working has a serious impact for Akademy. Its not just an extra app that we could use to be fancy

Thanks

--

        Kenny (Pronouns: he/him)