Wed. 28 Sept., Hamburg, Germany | Okular award ceremony, first ever "Blue Angel" certified software

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Fri Sep 16 09:43:12 BST 2022

Hi Harri,

On 9/15/22 23:20, Harri Porten wrote:
> I am living in Hamburg, a happy user of Okular and active in the field of environmental protection. Hence, I would be happy to be one of the representatives for KDE.

Volker has informed that since Okular is still using kjs you are even
technically a contributor :)

That would be great! Write me an email or contact me on Matrix
(@joseph:kde.org) to coordinate meeting up. The award ceremony begins at
11:45am on Wednesday 28 Sept., but perhaps we can meet up earlier!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: