Fundraising in KDE

Michał Policht michal at policht.pl
Thu Sep 24 18:59:17 BST 2020

Hi,

One of the possibilities is to team-up with cryptocurrency communities.
I know there's some aversion towards cryptocurrencies in KDE community,
but crypto devs are really about the same goals you mention: "A world in
which everyone has control over their digital life and enjoys freedom
and privacy.".

There are platforms like https://flipstarter.cash/, which can help
gather funds for new projects.

KDE could also release its own token, which among many things could be
used to pay the devs. I know it requires a bunch of lawyers to
accomplish, but it's probably doable.

Regards
MP