Google Summer of Code Proposal (Draft)

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:18:00 GMT 2020

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 12:39 PM Mohamad Ziad Alkabakibi <
m.ziad.k2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear sir,

Not all of us are men.

I am writing to submit my proposal draft. Furthermore, I would like to
> mention that I do not have a mentor yet.
>
> I would like to know the review of the idea in general so I can continue
> working on its details and submit the complete proposal document as soon as
> possible.
>
> Please find the proposal draft attached to this email.

That is not how this works. Had you read the rules, you would have known
this [1]. Writing to a general list like this so late in the GSoC process
is unrealistic, at best.

> Your sincerely
>
> Mohamad Ziad Alkabakibi

> Windows 10