New kde.org/hardware webpage

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sat Jan 25 07:47:34 GMT 2020

On Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2020 15:42:15 CET Niccolò Venerandi wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm working on adding a kde.org/hardware webpage. You can see screenshot
> here: https://phabricator.kde.org/D26711. What do you think? ~Niccolò
> Venerandi

Regarding Tuxedo: I bought one 5 years ago or so, and it is a good machine.
But "They provide you with self-programmed driver packages, support,
installation scripts and everything around our hardware, so that every
hardware component really works. "
At least back then, this was not the case, no custom drivers, the fingerprint
scanner on the laptop does not work.
And maybe "They provide custom" instead of "They provide you with self-
programmed" ?

Alex