KDE Developer Documentation

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sat Dec 28 00:34:09 GMT 2019

Hi,

At CERN we didn't speak about this, except with the Plasma team who spoke about having a cookbook based on git containing all the code and explanations.

Sebastian Klüger was the one who raised the idea. I have no idea if something came out of this.

For frameworks we wanted to break the idea that you need to take all kf5 libs to use one, hence we didn't want to promote too much the transverse tutorial. This idea can be challenged, though.

Best regards,
Olivier