Please don't make planet.kde.org into a politics feed

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Dec 5 12:47:16 GMT 2019

No, one particular party's political propaganda (repeatedly) exceeds
getting to know someone in KDE in my opinion.

Well, with that, if a KDE person does porn, or something else that is
equally extreme, that could also be getting to know the person behind KDE.

I think drawing a false overarching conclusion is wrong. I am calling
particularly out on Brexit (and maybe political) propaganda. I am
personally not against reading a cycling trip in Europe (just an example
from the past) which is not so divisive as politics and Brexit in
particular.