Testbed Discourse Server For Trial discuss.kde.org.uk

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Oct 24 11:29:56 BST 2019

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 2:58 AM Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:

> How can we progress with this?
>
> It was discussed at Akademy and everyone seemed in favour https://phabricator.kde.org/T11675
>
> The issues we had with it seem to have useful responses from Discourse developers
> https://meta.discourse.org/t/discourse-setup-for-kde/128193
>
> I'm very happy to help lead if empowered to do so by sysadmins.

If we could delay this for a little bit so we've got some time to
complete the migration of the Git repositories (and thus code review)
to Gitlab that would be appreciated.
We're currently in the middle of preparing to move it to the final
production server (hoping to do that this weekend)

> Jonathan

Cheers,
Ben