Testbed Discourse Server For Trial discuss.kde.org.uk

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Oct 23 14:57:44 BST 2019

How can we progress with this?

It was discussed at Akademy and everyone seemed in favour
https://phabricator.kde.org/T11675

The issues we had with it seem to have useful responses from Discourse
developers
https://meta.discourse.org/t/discourse-setup-for-kde/128193

I'm very happy to help lead if empowered to do so by sysadmins.

Jonathan