Licensing policy and Apache 2.0

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Oct 21 11:13:49 BST 2019

I'm not against this but the downsides are:
-it's yet another licence so would add confusion
-it's incompatible with the GPL 2 so there's an increased risk of
incompatible licences interfering with each other

It doesn't seem to cover any use case that isn't covered by the other
permissive licences, it's just a bit more explicit about some of the
detail. Can you say why you think it's useful?

Jonathan