KDE now has its own Matrix infrastructure

Scott Harvey scott at spharvey.me
Tue Feb 26 08:30:51 GMT 2019

Jonathan, et al -

Can I respectfully ask that this debate/dispute be moved elsewhere?

I've been on hiatus from my role as a minor KDE contibutor for a few
months. It's not encouraging to resume paying attention only to find
another argument in progress.

I suppose it could be argued that this maillist is intended for
community discussion and that this is indeed a community issue... I
just don't feel it's good for morale (mine, at least).

-Scott (sharvey)