KDE now has its own Matrix infrastructure

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Feb 26 13:34:41 GMT 2019

The workboard item is https://phabricator.kde.org/T10477 ,  it wasn't
tagged KDE promo, it wasn't sent to the dot-editors list and I wasn't
pinged (I'm the only active volunteer Dot editor).

I've tried to discuss problems in promo with the e.V. board and CWG in
the past when long term contributors have left, when the team was
changed from a community team to a closed access team, when our
mailing lists were micro managed or when I was insulted for organising
a conference stall but I've only been dismissed or ignored and the
community at large seems happy for that to happen so I can't offer any
assurances of changes.

Jonathan