Twitter access

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jul 19 13:58:36 BST 2018

> On 07/19/2018 09:25 PM, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > As I say I am aware of the process and the need for restrictions.  But
> > I have access to KDE social media and have done since we started
> > having any.  But for some reason I am being blocked from this one
> > account.  Nobody has yet said who by or why.  It's illogical,
> > humiliating and despiriting.
>
> First of, we're kind of on the wrong mailing list for this, which
> is making the whole exchange a bit awkward and is probably making
> people a bit stand-off-ish. For discussing the details of promo
> business we have a promo list.

I asked on promo list and social-media list and I've just been
blanked.  This is not a new issue it has been going on for some time.

> Then, did you miss Paul's reply? The exchange from my POV is
> currently at "Hey, can I have the password to Twitter directly
> because I am Plasma release person?" - "Hey, the promo community
> has a whole strategy now for how we compose these together with
> peer review and doesn't really have anyone direct-post anymore".

I am aware of the process.  I have followed it for the last 15 years.
I have been the only active member for much of that time.  To be
managed out like this after all that time is horrible and being told
what the process is that I've maintained for longer than anyone is
just patronising.

Jonathan