Twitter access

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Thu Jul 19 13:18:15 BST 2018

On 19 July 2018 at 14:07, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 01:01:25PM +0100, David Edmundson wrote:
>>
>>     So that's a no then.  Tell these higher-ups that partial blocking of a
>>     proven contributor from completing a specific task when they have 15
>>     years of track record is demotivating and not how things should be
>>     done in KDE.
>>

>> Peer review is exactly how things should be done in KDE.
>>
>> I don't understand the problem, maybe you can explain what is unique about your
>> specific task that means you should skip it.
>
> I know the process, I've been doing it for 15 years.  I'm not skipping
> the process I'm being blocked by an opaque group from doing it in an
> efficient manor as I have done successfully for longer than any other
> person in KDE.

As someone who is mentioned as a maintainer for the @kdecommunity
account on that wiki page [1], at least for myself that information is
outdated.

As far as I'm aware, I no longer have access to this account.  So I
can't really help with your request. Maybe someone can edit the wiki
page and remove my name.

Cheers,
Claudia

[1] https://community.kde.org/Promo/People/social_media#Global_coordination