Let's get rid of UNCONFIRMED/CONFIRMED

tetris4 tetris4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:10:00 BST 2018

Hi all,

Sorry for bumping an old thread. I'm responsible for the Streamlined
Onboarding goal and Bugzilla seems to be a hot topic relating to this. This
is already the second thread I'm posting this message, the first one being
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-community/2018q1/004274.html

Nate had proposed a dedicated goal for Bugzilla back when the goals where
voted and it got merged with Onboarding as they overlapped. I thought it
made sense to bring that back and I reopened it as a sub-task of the
Onboarding goal so we can properly track its progress:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T6832

Can someone update this task with any outcome that came from this
discussion? Was any change suggested here implemented? Is there anything
else pending or that could be done to improve things?

Cheers,
Neofytos