bugzilla, it's products, how they relate to projects. it's a mess...

tetris4 tetris4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:46:27 BST 2018

Hi all,

A bit late to the party, yet I'm responsible for the Streamlined Onboarding
goal and Bugzilla seems to be a hot topic relating to this. Nate had even
proposed a dedicated goal for Bugzilla back when the goals where voted and
it got merged with Onboarding as they overlapped. I thought it made sense
to bring that back so I reopened it as a sub-task:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T6832

Can we continue the discussion there?

Cheers,
Neofytos