What could be helpful to get contributor training on?

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Thu Mar 8 20:40:00 GMT 2018

Dear KDE community,
With the $200k donation from the Pineapple Fund [1], we have some money available which we can invest in KDE’s future.
We are currently thinking about what to best invest in, and one of the ideas was to pay for professional training in some skills for contributors.
For that, we’d like to know which skills would be most useful for us to have in order to take KDE further?

This can be soft or hard skills, but it would probably make sense to train things which we don’t already learn naturally from our collaboration anyway.

So, what do you think?

Thank you in advance for your input,
Thomas