do you need www.kde.org write access?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Mar 10 07:35:28 GMT 2018

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes
<frederico at teia.bio.br> wrote:
> Hi Sebas,

Hi Frederico,

> Consta no registro SK07313 do Livro da Grande Teia que
> Sebastian, em 07/03/18 escreveu o seguinte:
>
>> Please reply at least to the kde-www list with your name, KDE
>> identity name and the reason why you'd need write access to WKO so we
>> can make this process run smoothly. Also, be a good neighbor and poke
>> your friendly release manager, fellow promo person or whoever in your
>> opinion may need write access to also reply to this email.
>
> I took a look at kde-www list (which I don't subscribe), and noticed
> that subdomains will be migrated later. I'm from KDE Brazil and we have
> a br.kde.org domain with our website. Will we have any news about
> subdomain procedures here on this list or do we need to subscribe to
> kde-www? And do we need to concern about

At this time I would not worry about subdomains.

Any changes to them will be some time far in the future, and will have
a public discussion period beforehand, with existing subdomains being
discussed on a case-by-case basis.

> Regards,
>

> Frederico

Regards,