Volunteering to update the KDE Cafe Press Meta-Store

Scott Harvey bundito at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 16:07:04 GMT 2018

One regrettable fact about using Cafe Press is that they’re not cheap. But I did research last summer when I was trying to sell some novelty t-shirts (sales: zero, let’s speak of it no more). CP’s prices are high, but they’re probably also the highest quality on the market. The truth is that none of the print-on-demand services are cheap. That’s the trade-off for not having to order in bulk and resell things yourself.

They might have a price break for a non-profit organization like KDE. I’ll check into it.

I should have the mock-up store ready to share later today.

-Scott