Plasma sprint in Berlin, Germany: April 21st-27th 2018

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Feb 15 16:33:31 GMT 2018

Hi,

I'm happy to announce we're going to have another Plasma sprint
in a few months, from April 21st to April 27th in Berlin, Germany.

Join the sprint to make all things Plasma even better in an
intense-but-fun week of planning, designing and hacking!

The sprint will be held at the offices of Endocode AG, who have kindly
agreed to host us this time.

More information is being added here:
https://community.kde.org/Sprints#Upcoming_Sprints

And of course the event is listed at https://reimbursements.kde.org/ for
your travel support needs.

See you there!

Cheers,
Eike

PS.: KDE e.V. is having a housewarming party at its new Berlin office on
the 28th, so you might want to stick around in town a bit longer!