Getting started

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 09:11:28 GMT 2018

Hello Jaydeep,

If there was a delay in replying, it is because 1. you neglected to
subscribe before writing, and 2. this is not quite the correct list to
address. I'm CCing you in case you still are not subscribed.

Please use a descriptive subject line in emails to mail lists.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 8:29 AM, jaydeep sangada <jaydeepvs9 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear KDE,
>

> I am Jaydeep Sangada, a first year B. Tech student from DAIICT,
> Gandhinagar, India.
>

> I have done some programming in c and c++. I have been looking forward to
> contribute in open source organisations and found your organisation most
> suitable for me.
>

> I thus request you to guide me regarding the projects suitable for me in
> your organisation. I am also looking forward to participate in GSoC 2018
> through your organisation. Please help me get started.
>

> Thanking You!

We as an organization are just now applying to GSoC. As part of that
process, we are building our Ideas page. You say nothing about what sort of
project you are interested in doing? Usually people choose software they
love, and want to improve. So what KDE software do you use, love, but think
you could improve?

Bsetter place for this discussion would be either KDE-devel list [1] and/or
KDE-Soc [2].

All the best,

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez