[Update] Big Hairy Audacious Goal: Privacy Software

Martin Flöser mgraesslin at kde.org
Sat Sep 23 14:55:05 BST 2017

Am 2017-09-22 14:48, schrieb Sebastian Kügler:
> Hi all,
> What I need now:
>
> * Review: Please look over the proposal, make trivial fixes right
>   there, propose more comprehensible or possibly goal-altering changes
>   in the comments of that page or in this email thread
> * If you believe this goal is worthwhile for KDE and you support it,
>   please add your name under it
> * If you intend to actively support this goal in whatever way, please
>   also indicate this on the phab page

Hi Sebas,

back in 2013 I wrote two blog posts with thoughts about FLOSS in a world
after Snowden:
*
https://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2013/08/floss-after-prism-privacy-by-default/
*
http://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2013/08/floss-after-prism-anonymity-by-default/

It might have some good points which might align very well with this
proposal.

Cheers
Martin