[Update] Big Hairy Audacious Goal: Privacy Software

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Sep 25 14:27:35 BST 2017

On zaterdag 23 september 2017 15:55:05 CEST Martin Flöser wrote:
> back in 2013 I wrote two blog posts with thoughts about FLOSS in a
> world after Snowden:
> *
> https://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2013/08/floss-after-prism-privacy-by->
> default/ *
> http://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2013/08/floss-after-prism-anonymity-by
> -default/
>
> It might have some good points which might align very well with this
> proposal.

It does, I think it mostly aligns. I've taken your 5th freedom and
added it to the description, and also added a note about anonymity for
web services. I *think* the rest of your post is either already
covered, or going into to much detail for the scope of this goal.

Thanks a lot for your input!
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org