radical proposal: move IRC to Rocket.Chat

Cristian Baldi bld.cris.96 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:49:27 BST 2017

We have a GSoC student working on a RocketChat<~>Telegram<~>Irc bridge
which as of now has support for files, images, video messages and so on.
Take a look here
http://rivadavide.blogspot.com/2017/08/brooklyn-02-released-ready-for.html
.  We are using it at WikiToLearn and it is working fine.

--

Cristian Baldi