Retirement of SVN Commitfilter and Legacy Get Hot New Stuff systems

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Sun Jul 30 12:34:58 BST 2017

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> [...]
> Due to the age of the system and the limited use of the two services
> hosted on the system (with SVN Commitfilter having very limited
> application since our migration to Git) we've determined that the best
> course of action is to archive both services and shutdown the machine.
> [...]

I am still using commit-filter to read all diffs for kate.git,
syntax-highlighting.git,
ktexteditor.git, and some dedicated authors.

For me, commit-filter was always a very convenient way of tracking KDE
development, and subscribing to some git on phabricator is not good enough
for me (I like the current form of generated mails much more).